As a man, it is extremely important to be as fit and healthy as you can possibly be. Especially in modern times where everything is fast paced, hectic and unpredictable. Your life is busy, and sometimes it isn't always possible to give your body the nutrients it needs to prosper. You live an active life, go to the gym, work long hours and sometimes spend late nights relaxing or partying and you need to stay strong and healthy to support these demands.
The best multivitamin for men is one that understands these needs, delivering carefully considered vitamins and minerals to your body, keeping you in optimum health. The problem arises when you discover that a number of advertising slogans, celebrity endorsements and manufacturers all claim to have the best multivitamin for you. Which one is right for you and your life?
Looking for the best multivitamin for men? I can fully recommend Total Balance Men's by Xtend Life. I've used the product for almost three years and no other product comes close to making me as healthy as Total Balance does.
Click here to try it out risk free for six months. You will not be disappointed!
Essential Vitamins and Minerals for Men and Why You Need Them
Men, just like women, have certain health requirements and the nutritional supplements you take need to reflect this.
Ingredients such as Beta-Sitosterol, Chrysin, Lycopene, Nettle Root Extract, Saw Palmetto and Zing Acetate are all specific to men and the best multivitamin for men would include them as an aid for improving prostate function and male hormonal health. When combined with natural herbs such as Tribulus extract, which naturally boosts testosterone and gives you energy, you reduce the odds of illness, and rejuvenate your overall health and well-being.
Rather than try to get all of these natural ingredients, vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts from just one source – which would mean you suffer in a lack of quantity per ingredient – it could be a wise choice to take the best multivitamin for men and combine it with a quality male rejuvenator product. There are a number of benefits to combining these two.
- Increased protection against prostate cancer. More than 250,000 men a year are diagnosed with prostate cancer in the U.S and the success rate of conventional medicine is around 20-30%. The best multivitamin for men would ideally include proven active ingredients such as Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Quercetin and Phytosterols to protect against prostate cancer from the beginning, rather than seeking to cure it when it happens.
- Boosting natural testosterone levels. Many men are feeling tired, lethargic and lacking in energy every single day. From busy work schedules to environmental damage caused by pollution, it is becoming harder than ever to feel good. By supplementing a healthy diet, you can include ingredients that would difficult to absorb through food alone. Ingredients like Epimedium Brevicornum, Damiana and Tribulus Terrestris help with testosterone production to energize you and awaken your senses again. The increased clarity and focus will give you all the energy you need to live each day to the full.
- An increased libido and sexual satisfaction. A high number of male subjects who combined a multivitamin with a male health booster have experienced an increase in libido, sexual satisfaction and intensity. Considering 20-25% of men in America are affected by this problem, and 40% of all men rating their sex life as unsatisfactory, this combination and natural vitamins and extracts can drastically improve your quality of life, purely by giving you the energy, drive and boost to start enjoying sex again.
Are You Really Getting Quality Ingredients in Your Multivitamin Supplement?
Aside from the benefits to you, the best multivitamin for men would also have a high concentration of quality ingredients. When it comes to your body, only the most natural sources should be accepted. Let's not forget that your body is a natural organism. It wants to absorb natural nutrients and it also responds better to them.
As a brief example, one clinical trial showed that natural beta carotene, (a precursor of vitamin A) was able to eliminate tumors in a patient, whereas the synthetic version of the same ingredient had zero effect whatsoever.
The vast majority of store bought multivitamin supplements use cheap, synthetic ingredients, but are marketed as the best multivitamin. In our opinion, the cheap price is not worth the trade off for low quality, synthetic ingredients.
It is also worth noting that there a number of herbs, most of which I have only ever seen in one or two of the best multivitamins for men, that contain much more powerful antioxidants than vitamins do. Green tea extract, for example, has been shown to be over 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for eliminating cell damaging free radical agents in your body.
The other major factor to consider when looking at multivitamins for men is whether or not the supplements are manufactured to strict pharmaceutical GMP guidelines. In the U.S, dietary supplements are largely unregulated and this allows less than honest manufacturers to hide ingredients from the consumer, mislead over quantities of active ingredients and market products in an unethical way.
Some of these products contain contaminants and other harmful toxins. Unfortunately, some companies still put making a profit over your health. This simple checklist below should help you to find a mens multivitamin product, or other dietary supplements, that is open, honest and ethical about its ingredients.
- Check to ensure the company has a quality control department. This shows that they are serious about providing only the highest grade supplements to their customers.
- Read the label to avoid supplements that contain fillers or additives. This includes: sugar, starch, gluten, silica or any artificial colors or flavors.
- Check the product return policy. An extended return policy is often a very good sign of a company confident in its ability to deliver high quality multivitamins for men and women. The best I have seen is a whopping 6 months. Even if the product has been used during that time, they will fully refund if you are not satisfied.
- Look for chelated ingredients on the multivitamin supplement label. Chelation is is a process that binds minerals to amino acids or fatty acids that aids absorption into your body.
Recommended Multivitamin for Men
Now than you know how to research and compare the various male supplement products on the market, you should have enough information to make the right choice for your needs. After extensive research and comparison of dozens of products, I believe I have found the best multivitamin for men. Xtend-Life, a natural health supplement company from New Zealand, have created one of the very best multivitamins for men in Total Balance Men's.
Total Balance Men's has a complete profile of 79 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, specialty nutrients, herbal extracts, and enzymes that your body requires for optimum health and well-being. In addition, it has been specifically formulated for men to include Saw Palmetto, Red Clover, Nettle Root, Beta sitosterol, Lycopene, Zinc, Isoflavones, and Chrysin to balance your hormones and improve the overall health and function of your prostate.
What I also found was that when combined with Male Rejuvenator, these two supplements work synergistically to protect against prostate cancer, increase libido and sexual stimulation and intensity, whilst also increasing your focus and clarity think clearly, work hard, and play even harder.